(Warning Warning before you go any further. This will be a slight spoiler review.)
My husband and I went to see this movie together. So this review is both our opinions on the movie except how hot Tom Hiddleston looked in this movie and how flawless his movie makeup was is my own opinion. So lets get started.
About the movie:
Researchers go to a senater cause they found a mysterious island and want to get there to check it out before the Russia get there. They set to hire the best team members to scout out the island with the help of USA Soldiers that are about to take their leave the army. Getting to the island proves that we are truly not the top of the food change.
Best things about the movie:
- Kong was animated beautifully.
- They had a great movie case lineup.
- Samuel L Jackson was the best Samuel L Jackson. I could truly feel his hate for Kong in this movie.
- Great slow motion fight. I so want it for my computer when it turns on.
- Tom Hiddleston was hot and his makeup was flawless.
- The script was well written.
What I didn’t like about this movie:
- Giant Spider. Omg Giant Spider. Like a skyscraper spider. Nightmares for days kind of spider.
- Bad evil that kong fought look like something out of the bleach anime.
- The CG scene where the guy gets grabbed by a Dino looking birds and get his arm ripped off left me laughing. It really look to me like shadow puppets on the way and didn’t make me feel sorry for the guy at all.
Overall I give this movie 3 stars out of 5 stars.
(Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, all items in my blog posts have been purchased by me for my own personal use and not sent to me by companies for reviews.)