I thought I would talk a bit about what a paranormal book is. Paranormal books are books about vampires, werewolves, aliens, dragons, faes, fairies, shape shifters, wizards, witches and so on.
The first two book series I will showing are my two fave. paranormal series. I reread them both ever 4 months. I love them that much.
So lets get started.
10. The forever fae series by L.P. Dover. This is a romantic series that follow faes or season fairies that try to find love and start a home for themselves. It follows four female faes and their chosen mates. I don’t often read romance books but this one is the first one that made me love romance books.
9. The daughters of the sea series by Kristen Day. This series follow the daughter of the leader of the sirens. Where she comes back to a sirens school and takes her right full place as the leader. So good. This series is currently at 5 books.
8. The life after series by Katlyn Duncan. This series follows a soul collector name Maggie who wants to be a guard. It followers her from soul collector to gaurd and then to battle.
7. Shadow Pack by Marc Daniel. It’s the first book in the micheal biorn series and sadly the only one out. I love the fact that the shape shiftier are not all wolves. This book has a were bear. A were bear. First book I ever read where there was a were bear.
6. Shadow’s Dangers By Cindy Mezni. It is the first book in the last hope series. This book is about a girl named Deliah. Who lost her parents at four years old and just lost her grandmother. Force to live with her older sister while dealing with nightmares.
5. The casters series by Norah Wilson & Heather Doherty. This series follows three friends that find a diary and learn to cast out their souls.
4. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. The series follow Lissa Dragomir, a moroi princess/ mortal vampire and her body guard Rose in the academy.
3. What kind of reader would I be if I didn’t mention my all time fave. vampire series. Which is the vampire chronicles by Anne Rice. Each book in the series follows a different vampire and the story of how the vampires came to be.
2. The clockwise series by Elle Strauss. This series follows two girls that jump into time when they are scared, angry, sad and happy. They have no control of their own powers or life.
1. Unfortunate fairy tale by Chanda Hahn. This is about Mina who finds out she is a grime. Not just any Grime thee Grime. She has to finish the fairy tales for good before they finish her and go after her little brother.
(Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, all items in my blog posts have been purchased by me for my own personal use and not sent to me by companies for reviews.)