This year I have read a lot of amazing books. 223 books so far. I decide to try my hand at putting a book gift guides together. I will be doing one for young adults, paranormal, fiction, fantasy and sci-fiction.
So for the month of December instead of getting book reviews. I will be posting book gift guides of my ten top recommendations on book gifts.
10. The Queen of the tearling by Erika Johansen. This book is perfect for the strong and independent type who has a love for story and dislike love at first sight books.
9. The Infernal Devices Series By Cassandra Clare. This series is perfect for the steam punk fan. I love this series then the mortal instruments one. So if the person you are buying for is not a fan of the first series don’t worry. This one is 5x better.
8. The hundred series by Kass Morgan. This series is perfect for the sci-fiction fan. It’s about 100 young teens sent to earth to find out if Earth is live able again.
7. The first three books of the selection series by Kiera Cass. I recommend this series for anyone. I do however recommend reading only the first three books in the series. The fourth book in the series is not so great.
6. Books by Jane Austen.
5. Harry potter series by J.K Rowling. This series follows a young boy who finds out he is a wizard and must go to Hogwarts school for wizardry. Only to find out he is the choosen on and must stop Voldemort.
4. The Lunar Chronicles by Melissa Meyer. This series follows three different fairy tale characters in the future with a spin on it.
3. Anne of green gable series by L.M. Montgomery.
2. Emily Starr series by L.M. Montgomery.
1. The giver quartet by Lois Lowry.
(Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, all items in my blog posts have been purchased by me for my own personal use and not sent to me by companies for reviews.)