Hello All You Beautiful People,
It’s time for a product review. I will be review the lord of misrule shower cream.
About the product:
Lord of misrule shower cream is a herbal blend of patchouli, peppercorn and black pepper with an intriguing fair trade vanilla sweetness.
To me it smells like flowerbomb and fig newtons. It’s a really earthly smell.
- The bottle can filled at the way to the top. Which not a lot of companies do my hat is off to lush for ensuring I get 250 ml of products.
- You don’t need a lot of product to get a good wash.
- It’s a lovely dark green even the hulk would like.
- The shower gel is very watery.
- It has so much foam. It’s hard to tell how much product is left due to the foam. I think they over mixed it.
I give this product 2 stars out of 5 stars.
I will buy this product next year in hopes that it will be a better product.
(Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, all items in my blog posts have been purchased by me for my own personal use and not sent to me by companies for reviews.)