Hello All You Beautiful People,
I am getting back on the band wagon for product reviews. Which will now happen every 3 weeks. There will be two product reviews to look forward to.
So let’s get started.
Here is what the box looks like.
Here is what the eye shadows look like in the box.
Now on to the swatches.
Swatch is of lighten up.
Swatch of Vanilla Eyes.
Swatch of Bright Eyes Open
Swatch of Natural Beauty.
Swatch of Team Bright
Swatch of The Irresistible.
Now on to my fave. twins pro and con.
- Best colors are vanilla eyes and lighting up.
- The product blends really well.
- Palette cost only 9.99.
- Come with two look cards.
- Come with a duo brush.
- Great for eye crease and inner corner of the eye.
- Worst colors are natural beauty and the irresistible.
- Look chalky when applied to eye lids.
- Not very pigmented.
- Natural beauty has a lot of glitter fall out issues.
My overall thought:
I feel I have wasted money. I love essence cosmetics but this palette was not up to the quality standards that I have come to love and expect of essence cosmetics. I will keep the palette for blending, eye crease and brow highlight.
I recommend buying something else with your 9.99 then this palette.
I give this palette 1 star out of 5 stars.
(Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, all items in my blog posts have been purchased by me for my own personal use and not sent to me by companies for reviews.)