A few months ago I was offer a free set of products for 24 Clear it if I paid the shipping cost. As some of you didn’t know I suffer from skin acne really bad some months and some months are really good where I have no acne. So lets get started.
Here is what the inside of the box.
I really love this part. It comes with a laminated card with step by step instructions.
Here is what they look like sitting in the box.
First we have a advanced treatment mask.
Then we have a active exfoliating cleanser and toner.
Finally we have am and pm lotion.
The set is normally 39.95. I only paid 8.95 for shipping.So on to the pros and cons.
- It has a really nice scent.
- The step by step is great.
- Only good for oil base acne.
- It really dry out my skin leaving it red and my skin peeling.
- The cleanser will that the blue color out of your clothes if you get it on it. Even when you get the water from cleaning off the cleanser on your clothes. I highly recommend using a wash cloth or wear clothes you don’t care about.
- This product is not for hormone acne or cystic acne. It will only make it worst.
I give this product a 3 stars out of 5 stars.
(Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, all items in my blog posts have been purchased by me for my own personal use and not sent to me by companies for reviews.)