So today I will doing a review of Benefits “That Gal” brightening face primer. Its 11 ml product and its costs $ 35 dollars at Sephora.
- It can be use as a bb cream for fairer skins.
- It blends into skin easily.
- It comes in a handy stick form like a glue stick.
- It brightens up my face giving it a healthy glow which will come in handy during the fall and winters seasons.
- The price its not a item people can afford every month.
- The cap it a pain to get on since it won’t click on and secure.
So my thought are I would buy this product again. Since it did work well with my skin color.
(Disclaimer I bought the item in this blog unless stated otherwise.)